AldrinHDAldrinHD

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 13 art Reviews

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Oh dude, I love it! You've compacted everything you could into this, haven't you?
Although, huge spoiler about Atlas. ;)

Araiguma responds:

Thanks, I actually left out a few other characters i had drawn cause i couldn't find a spot for them and i liked your entry btw, it was one of my favorites.

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Much more of a realistic style of art, that I have to say, I'm liking on this piece!
All done to the finest detail... Awesome stuff!

ShaquilleSaddler responds:

Thanks! I really like yours as well!

ROGUE STAR ROGUE STAR

Dude! I love it!! The detail on the planet being destroyed is incredible!
So well done! So, so well done!

KaiRubix responds:

Thanks for the compliment! I looked at a lot of references of impacts of earth!

Roguestar - pags Roguestar - pags

Dude, I love this! I respect anyone who can draw without outlines, because I sure can't. XD
Love the planet in the bottom left, very well detailed! ^_^

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Dude, all of our hands would hurt after this competition. XD
And the fact you did this with a mouse is... immense. The shading is so crisp, I'm surprised wasn't done with a drawing tablet.

Very well done! ^_^

johnleosamante responds:

Thanks I appreciate it... I really did go back and forth with shading...

I did not want to submit this yet cause I wanted to do other characters... but it's just to much for my hand...ouchie....

Space opera Poster Rogue Star Space opera Poster Rogue Star

Dude, I freakin' love this! A really original idea, and the reflection of Atlas in the Codex is awesome!

Collis529 responds:

Thank you I wanted to go complex but I force myself to go simple. The one thing I will say is. I was so happy when I got the light reflecting off the Rosetta Sphere.

Rogue star competition entry Rogue star competition entry

Dude, I like it. 2EE looks very well done.
Only criticism I can see is if the lines on the codex were fainter, it'd look hella! But still, very well done indeed. ^_^

MariaLincoln responds:

Thank you! Yeah i did struggle with how i was gonna do the codex!! But yeah thanks yours looks fab too!!!!x

ROGUE STAR! - November 2015 Challenge of the Month! ROGUE STAR! - November 2015 Challenge of the Month!

The very first two words that came out of my mouth when I saw this.
"Damn. Hella." - I.E. Nicely done. Great piece. XD

AizenArts responds:

Thanks =)

Drifting Away Drifting Away

Oooo! Dude, you sent a shiver down my spine with this one! It's not that I can feel the fear, but I can also feel the sorrow he may feel, from the picture in the top left.

Very, very well done. ^_^

Skankky responds:

I did? :O I'm so happy that i was able to make it so believable and relatable, that you can get chills :O Like i did when i first thought about it ^_^
Thank you very much it means a lot :)

PS: I noticed that you are not scouted yet and i like your work so when you are done with your 4th piece, just leave me a message ;) i'll be happy to scout you, if you want :)

Fear you've lost her Fear you've lost her

This is different... an a different kind of fear that I like that you have portrayed.
A very original idea, that a lot of us can relate to. :)